Astrolux FT03, Cree XHP50.2, 4200 Lumens, Rechargeable
Accurately tested with my calibrated equipment
ANSI FL1 Standard: 4200 Lumens
Option 1: Flashlight only
Option 2: Flashlight, PLB 26650 Battery Button Top
The Astrolux FT03 XHP50.2 offers some serious power when you need it. It has USB type C in-built charging and has a very advanced UI for adjusting to your liking. Superb quality, especially for this price range!
XHP50.2 version - Brighter, lights a larger area but less range than the SST-40 version
I'd recommend this as a general use light or hunting within 200 meters with good usable lighting. Turbo offers much further range but 4200 genuine lumens produces some extreme heat within 2-3 minutes.
Get the SST40 version for hunting pigs, deer etc.
User Interface (NarsilM):
Group 1 - Smooth Ramping with direct access to Turbo
Group 2: 12 Sets of selectable brightness levels
- Color: Black
- Emitter Tint: Neutral White
- Emitter Type: Cree XHP50.2
- In-Built USB C: 5V 2A
- Material: Hard-anodized Aluminum alloy
- Battery Configurations: 1 x 18650/21700/26650 battery (unprotected 15A+ is recommended)
- Switch Type: Side Clicky
- Reflector: Smooth
- Lens: Ar-coated glass
- Waterproof: IPX7 - Do not immerse
- Weight: 295g (without battery)
- Size: 170mm*69.5mm*34.5mm (length*head diameter*body diameter)
- Range: 735m
- Astrolux FT03
- USB C Charging Cable
- Wrist strap/Lanyard
- Spare O-rings
Note: Manufacturer is Mateminco and the branding on the torch is their own. Astrolux is a rebrand, what it's most known as.
Mateminco MT35 Mini