Keeppower 18350, 10 Amp, 1200mAh
Reviews show it's closer to 1000mAh even though Keeppower rate it at 1200mAh capacity.
Price is per battery
- Typical Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging Voltage: 4.20V
- Standard Charging Current: 0.22A
- Max Charging Current: 1.1A
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Max. Pulse Discharging Current: 15A
- Size: 18mm x 35mm
- Flat Top: Yes
- Unprotected: Yes
I own a Computer Battery Analyzer which was recommended by Mooch, a popular and professional lithium-ion battery tester for Vapers. I test all cell batches to confirm that they are indeed genuine.
**If you receive any cells that don't meet capacity spec, send them back and I'll test them. If confirmed I'll reimburse postage fully and resend or refund. That's my guarantee.**