Tesla NCR18650HCL, 10 Amp, 3400mAh
Price is per battery
- Model: NCR18650HCL
- Brand: (made by Panasonic for Tesla)
- Nominal capacity: 3400 mAh
- Min capacity: 3200 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charging voltage: 4.20V
- Discharging end voltage: 2.5V
- Charging current (Std.): 1700mA
- Continuous discharging current (max.): 10A
- Size: 18.3mm x 65mm
- Flat Top: Yes
These cells tested very well almost matching the higher priced Panasonic NCR18650GA up to 8 amps, less capacity though. Cells originally were bare so asked my supplier to add shrink wrap.
Note: I own a Computer Battery Analyzer which was recommended by Mooch, a popular and professional lithium-ion battery tester for Vapers. I test all batches to confirm that they are indeed genuine.