Skilhunt H300R, 2050 Lumens, 195m Range, Magnetic Charging
Added a video from Skilhunt's YouTube channel on how to assemble the headband.
The H300R features a Cree XHP50.3 HI LED that outputs 2,050 lumens with a range of 195 metres. This settles at a very impressive 730 lumens for the majority of the runtime, that's much higher than most headlamps on the market.
The H300R has magnetic charging which keeps it water tight at all times, unlike USB covers that wear and tear off over time. Also a magnetic tail cap for hands free use when it's not used as a headlamp. This includes the much loved HB3 Headband, it allows you to effortlessly attach and detach the torch quickly, and without needing to first remove the clip!. The HB3 has been my most comfortable headband that I've ever worn.
Skilhunt is very well known within the online torch communities. They offer high quality products that compare with other top brands such as Nitecore.
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Light Source: Cree
- LED Type: XHP50.3 HI (6500K)
- Lumens: 2,050
- Range: 195m
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Switch: Electronic Switch
- Lens: Toughened Glass
- Reflector: Textured
- Battery: 1x 18650 Lithium Battery or 2x CR123A (18650 3500mAh Included)
- Working Voltage: 2.7-8.4 volts
- Weight: 54g
- Dimensions: 104.7mm (length) x 25.2mm (head) x 21.6mm (body)
- Magnetic USB Cable
- Protected 3500mAh 18650 Battery
- Spare o-rings
- Rubber Pad (replaces the tail magnet)
Warranty: 2 Years